The health and safety of our colleagues, exhibitors, visitors and suppliers is of paramount importance to RX Global, organisers of World Future Energy Summit.
Our trade exhibitions are well-ordered market places for conducting business and commerce where we are able to affect conditions, settings and situations through a consistent and coherent programme of safeguards and precautionary measures.
We have joined forces with our venue, Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (ADNEC), and the relevant local authorities a safe and pleasant event experience.
Our 5-point (safety) plan focuses on:
- Collaborating with all relevant parties
- Dynamic risk management and staying alert to the COVID-19 risks we face
- Planning around roles and responsibilities; safeguards and precautionary measures; and for possible COVID-19 emergencies
- Pre-show and in-show communications using a variety of mediums
- Baseline and incremental show-setting, hygiene and medical safeguards and precautionary
Our Global Health & Safety Strategy reflects up-to-the-minute (public) health guidance and directions from the relevant authorities alongside (continuously developing) industry best practice.