Reuniwatt is a young and innovative company, settled in Reunion Island (France).
Reuniwatt’s development is based on three core activities:
• Soleka: a unique and patented solar power production forecasting tool,
• Climatic Information Systems: dedicated climatic data acquisition and management systems,
• Energy Mix Expertise: Innovative solutions to reduce carbon footprint.
Soleka is a decision-making tool, intended to ease the introduction of renewable energies in the energy mix as it will enable to forecast the production of solar power plants at three time scales:
• 1 day ahead forecasting in order to convey to the distribution network operators the next day’s production capacity enabling them to plan their means of production.
• 4 hours ahead, or intra-day forecasting which allows the photovoltaic electricity storage operators to confirm or invalidate their production commitments without risking penalties.
• 30 minutes ahead, or shortcasting which enables the electricity suppliers to securely provide their energy and to optimize their means of production inside the grid.
Soleka is a solution that can be used by all the smart-grid key stakeholders (TSOs, DSOs, energy suppliers, power system and component manufacturers, electricity service providers, grid regulators...).
Learn more about Reuniwatt and Soleka on www.reuniwatt.com and follow us on Linked In!