WEX: a standard in environmental Data Acquisition & Handling Systems (DAHS)
EU directives require today severe performance of environmental compliance and reporting applications. With the implementation of actual standards & regulations in the field of emission monitoring (IED, LCPD, WID, EN 14181, ISO7168, ISO8258…), plant operators have to provide the supervisory authority with highly demonstrable and auditable emission reports.
Fully compliant with international guidelines and standards, WEX DAHS provides breakthrough features and an easier way for its users to match these requirements:
- Automatic comparison with mandatory Emission Limit Values (ELVs)
- Automatic management of AMS calibration and QAL3 procedures (control charts Shewhart, EWMA, CUSUM)
- AMS drift and accuracy control (QAL3)
- Predefined regulation compliant reports for local authorities and also defined by users
- Alarms display for raw data, averages, trends, maintenance …
- Auto backup with more than 10 years of data storage
- Remote diagnosis and support, hotline and secured data hosting
- Integrated automated Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), also generating the work orders
WEX® is one of the most powerful solutions for your entire CEMS: therefore you can have complete turnkey tool for an elegant environmental management.
More Products From This Exhibitor